Website optimization is nothing but optimizing website in such a way that the websites become faster, helps in increasing traffic of the website, and this also helps in returning investments. It makes the website competitive. When one uses website optimization, the website get a new look and there are many other things which when are implemented in a website makes it more responsive and gives customers a better user experience. In addition to this, mobile has brought a rapid change in the market and if your customer opens your website in mobile and is not satisfied with the service, then this is the time for you to think on the optimizing your website.
Why website optimization matters so much?
Nearly 57% of the users leave the website if it takes more than 3 seconds to get loaded, among which about 80% do not return, hence website optimization is something which matters a lot. Amazon, a leading e-commerce company increases their revenue by 1% for the 100MS of website improvement using by optimizing website whenever required. If such a big business is relying on website optimization, so one should start thinking of it and as Netaji Bose once said that action speak are more effective than words. Let the world know your website and its power.
Tips on website optimization:
- Initially, HTML code optimization is necessary. One should not copy and paste from some other application because this will cause the website pages to load slowly.
- Image optimization is also important for website optimization because if you use images of very high resolution, then the website will take much more time to load, hence one should check the images before using them.
- Try using text instead of images, and this is one of the most important point in website optimization because this will help you to get through SEO and bring your website into light.
- It will be great if you remove code which is not required and if you reduce duplicate entries, and remove all the whitespaces.
- Try avoiding bad request for better website optimization.
These are some tips and tricks which may help you with website optimization and will help you to get more users to your website. There are many other things to be kept in mind, use Google to know more tips to know about optimizing website.
Every day more people are getting engaged with the internet and this brings a lot of opportunities for small businesses who are striving to make their market online too, there are many other opportunities to make a mark in the internet world using digital marketing, social media marketing but above all, website optimization is required if you want your customers to come back repeatedly to use your services. Website optimization not only improves performance of your website but also helps in using Search Engine Optimization and other similar features easily to upgrade the standard of your website because we know that customer satisfaction is the priority for you.